top of page
  • Black Facebook Icon
  • Black Twitter Icon
  • Black Google+ Icon
Itinerarium Rosaliae

On the slopes of the hill called "Del Calvario" stands the small village of Campofiorito, in an unspoiled natural setting dominated by Mount Barracù.
It was founded in 1660 in the fief of Batticani by Stefano Reggio, the first prince of Campofiorito. Every year on the first Saturday of August, during the traditional "Festa della Fava", tons of dried broad beans are prepared, cooked in huge copper pots, with a wood fire: a delight for all palates, to be enjoyed together with the excellent local wine.

bottom of page